Thursday, January 16, 2014

You Crowned The Year.

Much gratitude to the Lord most high because Thou had crowned the year with Thy goodness, answered us with awesome deeds. Thy hope will resound to the distant lands and farthest seas! I've spent the new year eve, committing all my resolutions and grandiose to the Father ; laid all the encumbrances, foes and wrongdoings before the altar. The next morning, kicking start a new day attending Catechism mass and head on to hike. I felt spiritually contented, yet I know there's still a substantial void to be filled and ordained by the will of our Father. 




  • Academically, score 2- 50's ; 2- 60's. 
  • Spiritually, aiding the extension of God's Kingdom. 
  • Physically, toning up and sustain it! 
  • Produce reservoir of forgiveness.

Sounded like its gonna be a gallant battle. Needless to be instructed, the journey review was so far, so good. I am constantly striving for inner growth, yet I was weighed down by plenty of earthly emotions. Nonetheless, you must be convinced, there is no true stagnancy. I've learnt it somewhere, the you yesterday is not the same as the you tomorrow. Along the way, I learnt the fact as well that goals and notions shan't be way too ambitious as it will erode real quick before even C.N.Y is over. 
It's a new beginning, I whispered to myself. Let all the rancorous inveterate, be QUELLED and BURNED. 
Not skeptical nor mere idealism, I know I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 
Do agree with me, somewhere deep down in our hearts, we long for positive compliments such as, our character has transformed to the brighter side, how little things we've done for people. Even if no one acknowledges us, GOD does. 

Next, there should be a drastic cut in spending. It's the 16th day, and despite spending on necessity, things are still under control. I hope that the fuzzy details will make the plan more bizarre. At the moment, I'm hoping the coming birthday vacation will serve as a breeze compare to my real life. We know the journey is still in the process of unfolding. Vividly? Frantically?
I just want things to be done with my youthful audacity that will last probably like 10 more years, reaching its fruition every 31st of December. I intend to work in Nick's firm during the long summer break, with some expectations to learn more. Hey, learning is a progress close to everlasting. 

Something about love : Indescribable, but FEEL. It makes one gnashes their teeth, yet remains for reasons. We are then willing to raise a white flag on behalf of our flamboyant egos. It works similarly for family and even people we CARE. In the end of the day, through Grace, are are compelled to love, to show mercy and to serve one another. Love was never meant to be measure with a yardstick of cents and contributions, be it mighty or trivial. It's more like, allowing Christ to intervene, and there's prominent growth. 

All in all, glory, triumphs is not the ultimate matter. It's our attitude that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment